DEMONSTRATE OUTCOMES. DIFFERENTIATE. WIN.
- Differentiation that starts with your facilitation of the discovery meeting.
- Storytelling that helps buyers envision greater success with your solutions.
- Spoon-size scenarios that make complex products look simple.
Demo Course | B2B Solution Skills
Create a Greater Urgency to Get the Deal Done!
Your products have unique value, but it can easily get buried in technical, "let me show you how everything works" demos.
Learn demo techniques that will set you apart from the competition when you raise the bar on simplicity and context. Learn how to make your products easier to understand by making the demo all about the customer. Easier to understand, easier to sell, easier to buy!
- On-Demand: 60-Day Subscription, $1,995/person
- 51 minutes of video + optional exercises
- Live Virtual Classroom: Four Half-Day Sessions, $2195/person
- Onsite: 2 Days, $2295/person
Introduction to Outcome-Based Demos
LESSON 1: Discovery Best Practices
LESSON 2: Create Your Target Customer Footprint
LESSON 3: Frame Your Value Story Around Outcomes
LESSON 4: Create Demo Scenarios/Stories
LESSON 5: Create Situational Competitive Scenarios
LESSON 6: Communicate Company Value /About Us
LESSON 7: Delivering Your Demo
LESSON 7: Continued
LESSON 8: Product Weaknesses, Questions & Objections
LESSON 9: Getting Started
- Included with live and on-demand training.
- Perform a 15-minute demo for your instructor.
- Demonstrate skills learned from the lessons to get certified.
Certification | Live Demo
Differentiate Yourself With Unique B2B Demos Skills
B2B Demo Skills
Certify your product demo skills in a live meeting with your Product Management University instructor. Certification included with all demo courses.
- Personalized content and demo scenarios for your products.
- B2B and B2B2C examples that are relevant to your business.
- Breakout sessions and collaboration with team members.
My top priority is that you understand how to apply product demo best practices to your products and your target markets so that you win more with fewer demos. That's why we do it together in the classroom and certify your skills right there. That way you won't have to figure it out on your own after the training.
That's the whole point of our demo framework. Make it easier for buyers to imagine using your products versus the competition and you'll win a lot more. The key is making it more about the buyer and what they do versus the product. Product Management University is the only place to learn it.