HELP CUSTOMERS DEFINE SUCCESS & LEAD THEM TO IT.
- Customers will realize more measurable value from your products.
- Renewals and add-on products will be easier.
- Your role will be more proactive and more rewarding.
Value Skills | Training Course
After the Deal is Closed...
Once the sales contract is signed, customer success teams are on the hook for two things:
- On-board customers with a product configuration that delivers the measurable business outcomes they deemed critical during the sales process.
- Nurture the account to make sure customers continue to get measurable strategic value from existing and/or add-on solutions.
In this course, customer success teams will learn value-based principles and execution tactics for helping customers define success, then leading them to it. It starts with taking the handoff from sales and continues all the way through the ongoing account management and customer nurturing stages.
- Live Virtual Classroom: Three Half-Day Sessions, $1595/person
- Onsite: 1.5 Days, $1695/person
Introduction to Value-Based Customer Success Skills
LESSON 1: Facilitating the Transition Meeting With Sales
LESSON 2: Creating an Outcome-Based On-boarding Plan
LESSON 3: Facilitating a Customer Strategy Meeting
LESSON 4: Uncovering Top-Down Business Requirements
LESSON 5: Creating Customer Success Roadmaps
LESSON 6: Positioning Add-on Products & Solutions
LESSON 7: Getting Started
- Take the exam at your convenience.
- 2-hour online open-book exam.
- 25 multiple choice questions.
- 18+ correct answers for a passing grade.
Certification | CSM Value Skills
Differentiate Yourself With Unique B2B Customer Value Skills
B2B Value Skills
Certify your customer success value skills and reap the benefits of a more rewarding career that will go as far as you care to take it.
- Personalized content and account plans for your customers.
- B2B and B2B2C examples that are relevant to your business.
- Breakout sessions and collaboration with team members.
My top priority is that you understand how to apply B2B value skills to your current customer accounts. That's why we do it together in the classroom using your customer accounts as the case studies with hands-on learning. That way you won't have to figure it out on your own after the training.
That's the whole point of our customer outcome framework. Make it easier for customers to quantify the value they get from your products and they'll buy more and never leave you. The key is focusing on customer outcomes with measurable strategic value, not just solving problems. Product Management University is the only place to learn it.