Customer Success: Making the Shift From Tactical to Strategic in 3 Steps!
Leading Strategically vs. Reacting Tactically
There's a good reason your title changed from account manager to customer success manager. You're no longer just the tactical laundry list manager. In this training seminar, you'll learn how to lead your customers strategically to where they ultimately want to go with your products, quantify their success and continue delivering value with additional products and services.
Customer Success Seminar Takeaways
- How to get routine access to senior managers and executives.
- How to facilitate a strategic planning meeting.
- A customer outcome approach for quantifying product success.
Improving Sprint Execution & Product Usability in One Fell Swoop!
Your Feeder Systems Need More Muscle
Your agile process is good enough. It's your feeder systems that need more muscle! In this training seminar, you'll learn how to strengthen the most critical starting point so that that your themes, epics, user stories, sprints and product design get off on the right foot with no looking back.
Product Management Seminar Takeaways
- A customer outcome approach to simplifying your themes, epics and stories.
- The missing element in your user stories that will simplify product design.
- A template for writing epics that sets everyone up for success.
Using a Customer Outcome Model!
Simplify Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales & Customer Success
The flattening economy or threat of a recession can force your target customers into do-nothing mode, and that's bad news for everyone.
Learn what a customer-outcome model is, why it's easier than anything you're doing now, and how product management, product marketing and sales can use it to meet the down economy head on, uncover new value opportunities and still drive growth.
- The Customer Outcome Framework.
- The B2B definition of customer.
- Starting with problems vs. outcomes and the ripple effect.