Think of your roadmaps, backlogs and sprints as a very specific set of turn-by-turn directions. For the most part, your teams can execute those directions very well. There’s only one problem, and it’s a big one.
Where are you supposed to end up? What’s the destination? How will you know when you’ve arrived? Is it OK to just keep on driving?
Allison Maddock, Chief Product Officer at CSI responsible for 7 major product lines, Scott Craig, SVP of Strategy & Product at SoftDocs, and John Mansour, President of Product Management University, will discuss the ripple effects, good and bad, of having or not having a strong product vision and strategy (the destination) to drive your roadmaps and backlogs and how to get back on course to a highly desirable destination.
There's a good reason your title changed from account manager to customer success manager. You're no longer just the tactical laundry list manager. In this training seminar, you'll learn how to lead your customers strategically to where they ultimately want to go with your products, quantify their success and continue delivering value with additional products and services.
Customer Success Seminar Takeaways
- How to get routine access to senior managers and executives.
- How to facilitate a strategic planning meeting.
- A customer outcome approach for quantifying product success.
Your agile process is good enough. It's your feeder systems that need more muscle! In this training seminar, you'll learn how to strengthen the most critical starting point so that that your themes, epics, user stories, sprints and product design get off on the right foot with no looking back.
Product Management Seminar Takeaways
- A customer outcome approach to simplifying your themes, epics and stories.
- The missing element in your user stories that will simplify product design.
- A template for writing epics that sets everyone up for success.
The flattening economy or threat of a recession can force your target customers into do-nothing mode, and that's bad news for everyone.
Learn what a customer-outcome model is, why it's easier than anything you're doing now, and how product management, product marketing and sales can use it to meet the down economy head on, uncover new value opportunities and still drive growth.
- The Customer Outcome Framework.
- The B2B definition of customer.
- Starting with problems vs. outcomes and the ripple effect.